Friday, May 30, 2008

Vacation

I have to say that I'm extremely excited and ready for my vacation! In about 7 more days Chad and I and 3 other couples will be heading to the beach! I can't tell you how needed this vacation is! We have no other plans but to spend each waking moment on the beach. I just love being near the ocean and gazing at how amazing my God is! Through his beauty in nature I can experience a oneness with Him that totally energizes me and replenishes my soul!

It will also be an opportunity to get away from my thoughts regarding adoption. The waiting has been hard, I have to admit. But I know that in God's perfect plan my blessings will come. They may not come when I want them to but I know that they will come.

I hear the waves calling my name!! Won't be much longer!

Can I just tell you how excited I am???

1 comment:

Childless (for now) said...

Stacy~I hope you had a wonderful vacation. I hope there was *tons* of sunshine and nice, soothing water for you to enjoy!

Liz (from SS)