Monday is our 13th wedding anniversary. I can't believe it's been that long. We are going to take a short trip to the beach to celebrate. We normally go to Gatlinburg, TN but our budget didn't allow for it this year. We may get to go in October. We've never gone during that time so I think it'll be neat to go then.
I never would have believed that after 13 years of marriage we would still be a family of two. Of course I've learned in those 13 years of marriage that my way is not God's way. There have been times when I wished I could go back and *redo* things or choose differently but I now know that through each choice I made God's was working through me to bring me to the place that I am today.
I love Chad more today than I did 13 years ago!! We've been through some difficult valleys and we've stood on some high mountaintops but it's only been because our God granted us the grace to see each other through!
No news on the adoption journey. Hopefully we'll hear something next week!
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. Isaiah 55:8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment