Tuesday, May 12, 2009

UGH!

I just learned from Chad that our social worker that has been with us the entire journey of our adoption is leaving our agency. This really stinks! After 2 years of paperwork, visits and phone calls he knew us on a personal level! And to think we've got to start over with someone new.

I almost feel like it's God's way of closing this door for us! My prayer will be that if that is the case that things would continue to fall into place and be obvious to us.

I'm also praying that our embryo adoption clinic is performing lots of transfers this month so that we move up more on that list!

Got some praying to do!

2 comments:

Steph said...

That stinks! Continued prayers for you!

kconsoletti said...

I am so sorry!!! It has not been an easy road... My guess is the right embryo is just waiting for you... Praying for you as you wait:)