Thursday, August 6, 2009

Some days I think that my problems are just too big and I stress about them to the point that I can almost make myself sick. And then God sends someone to let me know that my problems aren't that big and I shouldn't stress about them. It's that gentle reminder from Him that lets me know He's still there orchestrating and composing the plan he has for my life.

Just today someone shared with me what a friend of hers has gone through. And when I look at what she's been dealing with compared to what I've been dealing with, I'm humbled and almost ashamed for thinking that my problems are too big. It's these God moments that point out to me that He's the one in charge, not me!

I'm learning that I've got to continue to give it all over to God and let Him take the burden for me.

No comments: