I had a dear friend pass away unexpectedly this weekend. It has been such a shock to me and I never met her in person. She was a friend that I met on the infertility forum that I'm a member of. She had been sick the previous week and struggled with getting better. The doctor said that it was some type of childhood illness that hits adults even harder.
It's really put into perspective that I need to live each day as though it were my last. Do all that I do so that it's pleasing to Jesus. Forget what the world may say I need to do and just live according to what Jesus tells me!
Today her body was laid to rest but I know that she is resting in the arms of my Savior, Jesus having a wonderful time! I'll miss you dear friend but know that I'll see you once again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment