She invited us to her house and this is the table she had set for us.
Isn't that just beautiful!
We started off with 2 types of scones, plain and cherry. She had lemon curd and red plum jelly to put on those. Yummy! I loved the cherry ones. Our next course was the cheddar broccoli soup. I have to tell you that I'm not a big fan of broccoli but this was wonderful!
See.... can't you just taste it???
Our next course was a crescent roll with a chicken mixture in it. I'm so glad she told me after I ate it what was in it because I'm not a fan of bell peppers either. And she had a fruit salad on the side.
It was so good!
Our last course was dessert. By this time I was stuffed but I can never say no to Ms. Martha's (Kelly's mother-in-law) sand tarts. They melt in your mouth and you can't eat just one. They are homemade and always the same size. They are scrumptious!
How could you say no to those?
She also had these miniature cakes that were delicious. The white one is a strawberry and the nutty looking one is italian creme. My favorite was the strawberry.
It was an amazing lunch and we had a good time fellowshiping and just sharing with each other! I truly love this time with my sisters and mom. Can't wait until next month!
You're amazing, Kelly!

No comments:
Post a Comment