Monday, April 25, 2011

Wonderful Weekend

We had a wonderful weekend! It started on Saturday morning. I got up and had a good hour and half workout at the gym. I knew I needed to stay longer because the gym wouldn't be open on Sunday. I went home and cleaned the house. Who says your workout has to be at the gym? Then we had the priviledge of taking our niece to our church's Easter egg hunt. We had a blast! She found lots of eggs, the ice cream truck came and we caught some fishes too. Once we returned her to her house, I went for my pedicure/manicure. After the workouts I had that morning, the massage chair was a God-send to my aching back.

Sunday morning I woke up bright and early to finish what I needed to do before going to church. Stuffed the deviled eggs, made the muffins and cooked the casserole for Sunday school's breakfast, curled my nieces hair and got myself dressed for church. I was a little late for choir but so were several others. Our worship service was truly awesome. The songs, the readings, and the message all worked together for a joyous Easter celebration. We left Sunday school early to hit the road to my sister's house for lunch and family fellowship! What a fun time we had together! You just can't beat spending time with family! Check out a few of our pictures:


The whole family!

Hunting for eggs


Our newest addition


Just having fun!

 I hope you enjoyed your weekend!

No comments: