Today Chad and I went and had our fingerprints taken for the adoption. It was a pretty neat process and of course I took pictures to put in our memory book. I had to previously do this for my job so I was familiar with it. We also mailed off our child abuse and neglect clearance form and our state police clearance form.
Hopefully everything will come back positive for us. I can't think of anything that we've done that would cause it to be a negative feedback.
We have our first homestudy interview set for March 29th. This is the home visit where they come and see the house. I'm gonna have some major cleaning to do for this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a great idea to take pictures every step of the process. I think that will be such a precious thing for your future child when they are grown. Thanks for the idea!
Post a Comment