Today Chad and I met with our sw in our home today. I think that the meeting went well. He just did a brief tour of the house. We showed him the room that would be the nursery and he asked us about smoke detectors, fire extinguishers, etc. We then sat down and answered more questions. He wanted to know about our relationship with each other, our families, our jobs, our church activities. I am overwhelmed by the amount of information that is needed to adopt a child.
I can't contain my excitement as the process seems to be going so smoothly for us right now. I know that it's all in God's timing and not ours. We have 2 more sets of interviews that have to be done to conclude the homestudy part of the adoption. We also have to have physicals done and i need to schedule those with our doctor.
I continue to ask the Lord to guide us and I pray every day for the woman God has chosen for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's becoming more and more real. The process seems so daunting in the beginning. To hear you doing it, makes it seem more doable for us!
Post a Comment