We'll we're on our way to having our baby! We mailed our profile books today! I could not have done it without my sister Steph! She is wonderful and did the majority of the book for us. I know that there is going to be something special in our book that will impress the woman God has chosen for us. I'll have to give props to Steph for it! She worked really hard on this book for us! Thanks Steph!
We haven't received our offical letter telling us that we are approved but our profile can be shown with out that. I pray every day that God is protecting her and guiding her down her life's journey.
The wait is on.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congratulations on getting the profile done! Praying for you and dh :)
By the way, I hope you don't mind me reading your blog. If you do just tell me and I'll butt out! :)
Congratulations on the completed profile! I can imagine how hard that was, it's the first impression a birthmom has of you. Very difficult. I'm sure it's pefect. Now "waiting for the call." That seemed like such a quick journey to get here! LOL! Easy for me to say right?
Post a Comment