Thursday, September 27, 2007

And the beat goes on....

I haven't posted in a while because there's not much to really tell. We've been waiting for about 3 months now. Some days are better than others. I would love for God to send me a sign telling me that it's close but I know that it's all in his infinite timing and not mine. I have to tell myself that every day! I know that he is preparing that wonderful woman who will make such a difficult decision. I just pray that she is surrounded by people who love, support and encourage her every step of the way! I read several forums related to adoption and just can't fathom what it takes to make a decision like this! The pain, grief and struggle each one goes through is beyond comprehension to me. I pray that God would bless her immensely and protect her every day.

I need to find something to help occupy my down time during the wait. I have applied for a second job and hopefully that will help.

It's all in God's time and the beat goes on.....

No comments: