Monday, November 19, 2007

With a thankful heart

Thursday is Thanksgiving! I've been contemplating for a while what I'm truly thankful for this year. There are so many blessings I've received this year that it would take me too long to list them all. We are currently in our 5th month of waiting to be chosen and I have to say that I'm truly thankful that we've had to wait. Don't get me wrong, the waiting has been hard! There are days when my mind wanders and I think "Is someone looking at our profile?" I know that God has the perfect person chosen for us and in His time it will all come to pass. With all that being said, God has really been working on me and what he wants for me. The waiting has been the perfect opportunity for God to refine me and show me what I need to be doing for Him rather than myself. My quiet time has revealed something new to me each day and my prayer time has grown too! The waiting is hard but the rewards I'm reaping from it are too numerous to count.

No comments: