Thursday, January 17, 2008

Another day is almost over

Which means that we are one day closer to having our miracle. Some days are better for me than other days. There are those days that I don't even think about adoption and there are those when it's all I think about. It's on those days that the questions just fill my head and I can't stop thinking about that special person God has chosen for us. I think about what she's going through, how far along she might be, what support she has (I pray she has alot of love and support) and what she must be feeling. Lord knows I pray every day for her and ask God to protect and surround her with His love. I pray that God will continue to refine both Chad and me through this waiting and prepare us for one of the most rewarding jobs there is...being a parent!

No comments: