Well we've reached the 1 year mark for waiting. I can't believe it. I just knew that it would happen for us before a year but I guess it's like the saying goes "If you want to hear God laugh, tell him your plans." In Isaiah 55:8 God tells us that "our thoughts are not his thoughts, and our ways are not his ways." I know that in God's infinite plan for my life I have to realize that nothing is going to work out for me like I want it to-it's going to happen like God wants it to happen.
I have come to realize that through this waiting God is working in my life. He has allowed me to come to terms with our infertility. He truly has given me peace about that. He has also allowed me to form new friendships with some truly beautiful people both in real life and online. (What would I do without my board buddies??!)
This waiting process is definitely a time for me to totally place all my faith and trust in the one who holds my hand daily!
Thank you Lord that I can wait and be used by you for your kingdom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What would we do without you???
Glad that you have found peace!
Liz
Post a Comment