Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Waiting Stinks!

I could have typed a different word rather than stinks but I'm trying so hard to watch what comes out of my mouth. What makes the waiting even harder is knowing that your profile has been shown to a expectant mother. Then what makes the wait even harder is knowing you weren't chosen.

Chad called our social worker yesterday for an update and this is what we were told. I have to admit I'm discouraged and a little sad. This is also something that I wanted to avoid but knew that I would want to know. Our sw did tell us that our name is being mentioned in their weekly staff meetings. Chad said it was an encouraging phone call and that he felt better after talking to our social worker.

In all of this I can see God's protective hand over us. Who knows what could happen with this expectant mother and God knew what Chad and I could or could not handle.

We stepped out in faith when we started this journey, we've placed our hope in God to bring about this blessing and we'll forever love our child when God sees fit to bless us.

Faith, Hope and Love!

2 comments:

twondra said...

I'm a Christian woman dealing with IF. I came across your blog and I hope it's okay! You're inspiring. I hope it's okay that I continue to read your blog. I also have a blog at www.twondra.blogspot.com

Us4 Cats said...

i think this is my first time here as well. i have been trying to widen my blog reads.
thx.



-Faith
www.whatloknows.blogspot.com