With each day I am one day closer. One day closer to holding my precious child in my arms. One day closer to fufilling a dream. One day closer to ending a longing that has been growing since I was a little girl. One day closer to being a mommy! How I pray this day is sooner rather than later.
It's not every day that I think about it but there are moments when I catch myself wondering has my child been conceived?, if so, how far along is she?, has she looked at every possibility that is out there for her?, is she being counseled in the most ethical way possible?, is she facing this alone or with help?
So many questions come to mind but one that is of most importance to me is "Does she have a personal relationship with God?" Is she placing all her trust and confidence in God to show her the plan he has for her life? This is my earnest prayer for her! I pray that God is an important part of her life and she's looking to Him not only for guidance but for assurance that she is not alone through all of this.
I pray every day for her!
I pray every day!
I pray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awww, that's very sweet. :)
Post a Comment