Thursday, October 23, 2008

Doing Better

Today is a better day for me. The past few days have been really emotional and stressful but I really feel better today. I've been praying real hard about all that we've gone through these last few weeks. Asking God to show me the path he wants me to take.

Chad and I are going out of town this weekend. We are headed to Arkansas to visit Chad's brother and his family. It's our niece's birthday and we can't wait. We haven't seen them since May. I'm praying that during the drive we can discuss some other options that are out there.

I'm off to research some things I want to share with Chad!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Steph said...

I am so glad you are feeling better, Stacy! I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing weekend!

twondra said...

Have fun!! Glad you're doing better!!