Sometimes I wonder if God allows things to happen just to make us laugh? I know that he has a sense of humor, just look at some of those animals he created. I'm excited about the possibility of embryo adoption. At one point I did not want to do it just because I can't picture myself pregnant. (But that's another post for another day!) But I have gotten to the point that I'm truly excited about this venture and pray that it's the road God has us travel to grow our family. But then Chad tells me yesterday that our social worker called and asked if he could show our profile to an expectant mother. The only information given is that she's 23 and is close to her delivery date. I almost wish he hadn't told me! I know that if we're chosen that this is God's plan for us to have a family. But something inside of me was a little discouraged that if we are chosen that embryo adoption is not the path we are to take.
I guess you could say I'm on the fence with having our profile shown but I don't want to mess up what God has in store for us! I'm definitely praying about it all!
Pray that the LORD your God will tell us where we should go and what we should do. Jeremiah 42:3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment