Chad and I have decided to look into another opportunity. I found an agency who facilites adoption. They are not an agency. They are based out of California but work in all states. Their application fee was free and I submitted ours online. I was expecting for things to go so fast but we were pre-approved and have scheduled a phone conference tomorrow. We'll talk with one of the adoption coordinators. I'm a little nervous but also excited. Especially since our SW told Chad the other day that they are now telling new couples who apply that the waiting period is 2-5 years.
Perhaps this is the route God is wanting us to take. I know that I continue to seek his direction through it all.
But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment