As I type this 2009 is hours away! What will the new year bring with it?? It's my heartfelt desire that this would be the year that God blesses us with a child. I know that His timing is perfect and yet I so wish that this would be our year!
One thing I do know is that I'm going to do my best to make this the best year for me and my relationship with Jesus. It's also my heartfelt desire to become closer to my Savior! I'm going to try to study His word more, memorize more of His word, and share more of His word!
It's my prayer that in the New Year all that I do will be pleasing to my Heavenly Father! I don't know what the new year holds for me but I do know that with Jesus on my side I can handle anything this world throws at me!
And now, O Israel, what does the LORD your God ask of you but to fear the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways, to love him, to serve the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul,
Deuteronomy 10:11-13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment