Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Different Road

I contacted a fertility clinic that's closer to us about two weeks ago. I was inquiring about their embyro donation program. I didn't hear anything until yesterday. I got a call and got some of my questions answered. The cost for their program is $5000. I was too excited to ask what all that entails but I'm cautiously optimistic that the meds could be included in that. They also don't require a homestudy which is good. (Of course we'll have to pay for that at our agency but that's another story.)

We've been to this clinic when we first started our journey and I was surprised that I was still in their computer. The coordinator asked if I would like to make an appointment for the intial consultation. I was like sure, thinking that it'd be after the first of the year. Well she tells me that the first available appointment is Monday December 22. I think I stopped breathing at that moment. She asked if we would like that appointment and with out hesitation I said yes. Thankfully I am off that day and Chad said he'd come with me.

I can't wait to see what our options are going to be!

2 comments:

Jason and Fawnda said...

Stacy,
I am so excited for you! I am practically jumping up and down! I can not wait to hear all about everything! Prayers for you and Chad!

Fawnda

bre said...

In this month's Convceive (it says High tech Birds and the bees or something similar on the cover) There is a special promotion for meds through a new company.
Hopefully though, the 5k includes the meds.

That is so exciting!!