Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm thankful for...

Jesus Christ-without him I'm nothing!
My husband-Quoting Jerry McGuire~ "He completes me!!"
My family- as dysfunctional as it may seem I know they love me and support me every day!
My friends- they accept me for who I am and love me anyways!
My pets- who love me unconditionally!
My church- It's the place I go to be reminded that my life should reflect that of Christ's every day not just on Sundays.
My past-without it I wouldn't be the person I am today.
My job- With things like they are with our economy, I know I still have one.(At least for now)
My Country- It's one of the greatest in the world-no matter who's running it
Those fighting for our freedom-I can't imagine our world without them. The sacrifices their families make is beyond my comprehension.
Those things so easily taken for granted-a nice home, a warm bed, clothes to wear, and food to eat.

Just a few things that were on my mind today.

Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name;
make known among the nations what he has done. 1 Chronicles 16:8

No comments: