Tuesday, November 4, 2008

History in the Making

Today history is being made and I'm thankful to say that I've been a part of it. We'll either have the first African American president or the first female Vice president. In past presidential elections my decision has always been very easy to make and with this one it was too! I'm praying all day today that God's will would be done and that no matter who becomes our President God would be glorified!

We are a blessed nation! We have the privilege to exercise our right to vote! The price of that freedom has been fought for and is still being fought for today! I urge every reader to take the time to cast your vote and be heard!

I probably won't watch the results but spend time with Chad and just have fun! I'm sure we won't know until in the morning who offically has won, if then!

I'm praying hard today!

No comments: