If you've ever noticed my ticker at the bottom of my page you may have noticed that yesterday was our 2 year mark for waiting for our domestic adoption. I have to be honest and say I never thought we'd be waiting this long. I know that it's all in God's perfect plan but just didn't think it would take this long.
I have to admit that I'm a little bit happy that it hasn't happened for us. I've really become excited about our journey with embryo adoption. We've moved up a couple of numbers and I get more excited the closer we get to number 1.
God has put plenty of things in my life right now to keep me occupied. With work, family (my dad had knee replacement surgery and my niece just celebrated her first birthday) and friends (my best friend's husband is getting ready to deploy to Iraq for 3 months) I don't have too much time to really worried about adoption.
God is preparing both Chad and me for parenting. I know that He's working it all out so that in the end, He'll receive all the glory!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment