Monday, April 12, 2010

Closed door

I was sitting in the living room yesterday and from my view I could see the middle bedroom of our home. The door stays closed to this room for many reasons. It's the nursery we have set up. When we first put it together, I wanted the door to stay open. But my furry friends wouldn't stay out of the bed so we kept it closed. I was thinking yesterday if we'll ever have a child occupy that room. My heart says I'm not through with this journey but my head keeps telling me that I am. I don't know what to do.I do know that I'm not ready to make any changes to that room right now. I have been wondering about possibly looking into foster care but I'm not sure my heart would allow me to do this. I also want to call the attorney our clinic reccommended but I'm just not sure which direction to go! I do know that I've got to keep praying and keep the door closed, for now.

5 comments:

Jess said...

{{{HUGS}}} Praying for you, dear friend. Praying that you have clear direction on what your next step is to be.

Haleigh said...

I love you!

Bethanie said...

Actually, I've been keeping my nursery door closed too. I just can't stand to walk by it open anymore. Hope that God will let you know what to do next soon.

Hua said...

Hey Stacy,

I hope the answer comes to you soon. Until then you do whatever feels right.

I found your blog while searching for heartfelt and helpful stories while dealing with Infertility. I think your personal story could help those who are going through a hard time and looking for support throughout their journey with Infertility. Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network (HBN) is comprised of over 3,000 of bloggers who support each other through 150 communities including infertility, depression, dealing with loss and adoption.


For more information about joining, please visit http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger or email me at hua [at] wellsphere [dot] com


Best,

Hua

Director of Blogger Networks

Jonelle said...

Stacy, I'm so sorry, but I do understand the need to keep that door closed. I will be praying that you receive clear direction of what to do next.

((((HUGS))))