Monday, November 8, 2010

Christmas Shopping

I can't believe that Christmas is less than 7 weeks away and I've not bought the first present. I have some ideas floating around in my head but I'm just not sure what to give those whose names I've chosen. Of course between Chad's and my family we also have 7 birthdays that fall in December. I have been working on trying to get those bought first and then hopefully I can concentrate on Christmas gifts.

If my hubby had his wish we'd just buy everyone a gift card and be done. While I like to give and receive gift cards, I really want to buy something personal that fits their personality. It does make it more difficult but it also makes it more special. I've even googled 'gifts for the person who has everything' just to see what kind of ideas I could come up with.

I'm hoping to find some good deals in the Black Friday ads!

No comments: