We are such a blessed nation! We have the freedom to say pretty much anything we want to, we can practice the religion we choose, we can defend our homes with weapons and we can choose who we want to represent us on a local level, a state level and a national level. Many countries are not as fortunate as us!
I hold it to be honor and a privilege to cast my vote in every election that is held! Many men and women have given their very lives for me to have this right and I just feel like it's my American duty to carry it out! Many men and women continue to fight for this right every day!
So even if you don't agree with some of the candidates, you should still exercise this right and let your voice be heard!
Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

No comments:
Post a Comment