Thursday, June 9, 2011

Order my steps, Lord!

My sister started back to work on Monday and I've had to get up earlier to fit my gym visit into my mornings. I was going about 6:15, working out for about an hour, and then picking my niece up from her house to take her to preschool each morning. Now the alarm clock is going off at 5:15 each morning so that I can continue to work out and not lose my momentum.

Anyways, with me getting there earlier there's just not anything on the TVs to watch except for HGTV. While I like most of the shows on that station, those in the morning just aren't that interesting to me. So today I took my ipod to listen to some tunes. I have a workout play list that has some upbeat songs on it but today I just felt the need to listen to my praise and worship play list. I told God that I was just going to let it play and hear the message he wanted me to hear. Here are some of the songs God ordered for me today.

Who Am I by Casting Crowns
Stronger by Hillsong Live
Days of Elijah by Joel Engle
Healing is in your Hands by Christy Nockels
Oh Crimson Flow by Christ for the Nations
At the Cross by Hillsong
How Deep the Father's Love for us  by Selah

It's true what they say that you can worship anywhere and I have to say that I truly worshipped while working out this morning. I'm so thankful for the writers and musicians that God is using to give us some amazing songs that truly help me to worship him!

He ordered my steps this morning and it's my prayer that he'll continue to do so!

No comments: