Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I'm here

I am alive. I promise! As to the blog, I've been really bad about it. When I first set up this blog it was to journal our adoption process. Once that ended, I told myself that I would continue with it with every day life. But as you can see my everyday life doesn't have all that I need to keep up with posting every day.

I do hope to get better with the new year. I hope to blog in pictures more this next year. But we shall see.

We had a good Christmas but I have to say, my heart just wasn't in it this year. Our Christmas eve was especially hard for me. We have a special time during the service when all the children come down front and have a story time with our Children's minister. It really hit me this year that we'll probably never have a child experience that. I'm sure it didn't help that the stage was completely overflowing with children too.

I love spending time with my family and really enjoyed Christmas with all of them! We have lots of fun when we all get together!

I pray that this new year will open up new opportunities for me, especially with missions. I really want to look into going on a mission trip. Perhaps I'll need to put that on my to-do list.

We do have our Disney trip to look forward at the end of February! Can't wait for that!!

Happy New Year!

No comments: