Monday, January 18, 2010

Disney is Booked!

I'm super excited that I booked our Disney vacation on Friday! It's getting closer and closer. The only thing that stinks is that I "might" be pregnant when we go and will get to miss several of the rides. However, if I am pregnant when we go I'll be ok with not getting to ride some of the rides!

I had to start Metformin on Saturday. My blood results came back and my isulin was 21.5. They like it to be under 15. Let me tell you that Met is not fun. I was up several times during the night because of the med. Last night was better but I have to say that I don't have much of an appetite because of the medicine. That could be a good thing for me!

I have to wait six weeks and have it tested again. I'm not sure if this puts a kink in my schedule for the FET and I'm praying it doesn't!

2 comments:

Jonelle said...

Oh Stacy I'm excited for you and Chad for your Disney World trip. What a fun trip that will be. Michael and I have never been to D-World, but we frequently go to Disneyland.

I'm sorry about the Met. I've never had to take it, but since I have PCOS its most likely in my forseeable future.

Hang in there. I'm praying it brings your insulin levels to normal.

junebug said...

Go Disney!
I hated met. I was sick for 5 years on met and was so happy to get off of it.
I hope all goes well.
ICLW