Thursday, January 14, 2010

SIS is done

I had my SIS (saline infusion sonogram) today! Not the most comfortable thing to have done but what is comfortable when when it comes to infertility. She told me that the lining of my uterus looked great! I take that as a positive and pray that when those embies are transferred they snuggle in real tight.

They also did a good bit of bloodwork. It's been a while since I had my physical and they are doing the bloodwork for all of that too! I have to go back in the morning for a couple of blood test that require me to fast past midnight! I'm doing all that I can to move this process along.

She also told me that they'll do my pap smear just as soon as the day passes when I had mine last year. That's all for insurance purposes. I've got to look that info up as well so I can schedule it soon!

I also put our profile acceptance letter in the mail today! Hopefully they'll get it either tomorrow or Saturday. Once they do, they'll send me a calendar of events that I'll have to do to get us to the point of transfer. I did ask the satellite office today if they'll monitor me and she said yes for nine weeks after the transfer. She also told me that I'd probably have to do the PIO shots for a while too! Can I get an OUCH??

Things continue to move quickly and rather smoothly! I'm looking for that bump in the road to happen any time!

2 comments:

Jess said...

I hope that the only "bump" you encounter is a "baby bump"!! ;-)

bre said...

I agree with Lainey! There is no reason it should be bumpy, thats just your IF speaking :)

LOVE reading your updates, they make me so happy!