Thursday, January 21, 2010

Welcome January ICLW

A big welcome to all ICLWers and newbies viewing my blog. My name is Stacy. Me and my husband have been dealing with male factor infertility for about 13 years. We started the process to adopt in January of 2007. We've been waiting to "get the call" since June of 2007. We currently have felt that domestic adoption is not the route for us to travel and we've chosen to do embryo adoption. You'll notice my timeline next to this post!
Glad you've joined me on the journey!

10 comments:

[cre] said...

Good luck on your journey to adoption!!! I wish you lots of strength!

ICLW Hugs!

Jess said...

Everything is moving so swiftly now!!! Can't wait to find out your transfer date.

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the road to adoption, I hope you get that call sooner rather than later!

And enjoy your Disney trip, well jealous I am! And yes you're right the trade off of being pregnant is well worth not being able to go on some of the rides!!

ICLW
Rach
www.thegalwho.wordpress.com

Jin said...

I love disney! We're trying to plan a mini vacation in March there. I missed the days when I used to live in south florida and could head up to Orlando whenever we felt like it.

Good luck with the embryo adoption. Can't wait to hear more!

ICLW

www.teamjinfred.wordpress.com

Jessica White said...

Good luck with your adoption journey! I hope you are pregnant for your Disney trip: I REALLY want to go to Disney, I'm so jealous!

ICLW

daega99 said...

Great schedule! I do hope all goes well.

ICLW
http://daega99-arewethereyet.blogspot.com/

Christina said...

Best of luck with everything this cycle. I hope the embryo adoption process goes well and this results in a baby for you!

christina
the subfertile frugalista
http://subfertilefrugalista.blogspot.com
iclw

Life Happens said...

Stopping by from ICLW. I pray that you will be able to adopt (regular or embryo).

Good luck!

Dee said...

I would love to be able to adopt an embryo, just not readily available in my part of the world. Good luck!
ICLW
wheresmy2lines.wordpress.com

Dana said...

Good luck and blessing on your transfer! :) Need an extra guest for disney? ICLW