Friday, June 4, 2010

Ready to go!

I finally finished with my packing last night. I had to switch to the larger suitcase so that all our things would fit in one case. I have a feeling we're going to be very limited on space in the rental so I'm really praying everything will fit. Our special friends have graciously offered some of their trunk space but I hope we don't have to use it. I've limited all my nieces to one suitcase but I'm not sure they're going to comply with that! Oh well they'll have to sit with their suitcase in their lap!

I can't believe it's time for this trip! There's been a lot of planning and researching for this trip and the expectations are really high! I can't wait to see the expression on each of their faces when we arrive! I know it'll be priceless!

I would like to ask for prayer for us as we travel! Having 5 nieces in the car with us makes the cargo so precious and it's my prayer that we have a safe trip!

I hope to share some of our experiences while we're gone but I'm not sure we're gonna have time! We plan to be very busy spending time with Mickey and his friends!

Hakuna Matata!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Have fun!!! And take lots of pics!