Monday, July 12, 2010
Weekly Weigh-in
I weighed today and I was down just 1 pound. Not too discouraged as it's "that" time of the month and I'm feeling a little bloated. I've been walking but I think I've got shin splints in my left leg. The other night we had my niece over to spend the night. Instead of letting her walk with us on our regular route we decided to go to the local park and her and Chad could play while I walked. I wasn't use to walking around on a flat surface and think I may have pulled something while I was walking. I stretched real good last night before walking and it still hurt to walk once we made it up the first big hill. I'll continue to take it slower for now but I don't want to stop for fear I won't keep walking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YAY for losing another pound, but boo for the shin splints. Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment