Monday, July 19, 2010

Weekly Weigh-in

I hate to say it but I gained a pound this week. I'm thinking positively and saying that my fat is turning into muscle, hence the weight gain! :)

The weekends are the hardest for me. Especially when Chad wants doughnuts for Saturday mornings. He likes the twist and they are huge. I only buy 6 but have to have a taste so that could be the cause as well.

I'm going to be more conscious of what I'm putting in my mouth and how much this week. I so want to see a loss next week!

2 comments:

Jonelle said...

Stacy don't get discouraged. Weekends are hard for me too. Try keeping a food diary. It will help you see what you are eating and keep you accountable.

Good luck

bre said...

sparkpeople is free and has good food diary trackers, and you can do it from your phone. You might check them out. One day at a time, dont get discouraged, its probably water. I am so proud of you!