Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Girl's Night

My mom, my sisters and me had a blast Friday night. We ventured to the Alley downtown and decided to eat at SaZa's. It wasn't the best night to try it because there was a big concert going on but we made the best of it. We had to wait a while but enjoyed sharing with each other. Once we were seated we needed to order. We decided that we'd have pizza. We ordered garlic bread, a house salad, and the roasted pepper appetizer and split it all. I have to say that I'm not a big fan of Italian food but this was really good! It was a little difficult to talk and share because of the noise level (many were waiting for the concert to start) but we had a nice dinner. And it was all just only $40.00! We couldn't believe it. I would recommend it as a great place to eat. Here's a picture.




No comments: