Thursday, September 30, 2010

I Choose

I don't know what you're going through but God does! This is the song our choir will be singing Sunday. It's a powerful song with some wonderful lyrics. I hope it blesses you today!

I Choose

Master, may I be so honest?
Could I admit the way I feel?
I'm hurting. It seems that You've forsaken
I wonder. Is Your love for me still real?
Though my friends think I am happy
Unaffected by this trial
They can't see the pain I'm hiding
Just underneath my smile
Master, I can't live this way anymore
So, today I make a choice

I choose to believe that You are faithful
And my heart is in Your hands
And this mystery that I face today
Is part of a greater plan?
I choose not to be discouraged
When the sun will not break through
I have the choice of trusting You
So Lord this is what I Choose

I know this road will not be easy
I know I'll have my weaker days
And Satan will tell me I don't mean it
When I say "I'll trust God all the way"
But that really doesn't matter
I refuse to hear him out
With my faith I'll find the power
That will overcome all doubt
Lord I've never felt so strong
As when I'm resting in Your arms

I Believe that You are faithful
This is what I choose
I choose not to be discouraged
Gonna trust you Lord
This is what I choose



1 comment:

Ashley said...

Wow, I think God was speaking directly to me through your post. After our 2nd unsuccessful FET I can choose to be bitter and angry or I can choose to look forward to the greater things that He has planned for me and trust His plan. Thanks for posting this!