Tomorrow is our follow up appointment with our fertility doctor. I have to say that I don't want to keep this appointment. I just don't know what he's going to say as to why our FET didn't work. Yes I have questions but I'm not real sure that he'll be able to answer them. I think that some of my questions will be answered only when I meet my Savior face to face.
Just today I was talking to my best friend and telling her how much I don't want to go to the appointment. Chad was in the office when we were talking and he said why should we go. He already knew why it didn't work. I asked him why? He said it wasn't in God's plan for us. Wow, didn't expect that answer but I have to say it's the best one I've heard.
I will keep the appointment and I know that Chad is hoping they'll reimburse us some of the money we spent. He wants to pay the vet bill off!
I'll update tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Praying everything goes well at your follow-up appointment. I felt the same way after our last IUI didn't work. Our RE still wanted to see us after and give us the 'other options' talk. I so did not want to go to that appt.
(((HUGS)))
Sweetie, if every cycle (fresh or frozen) was working, clinics would have 100% success rate. That's simply not the case and unfortunately it's a bit of a lottery. Do go to the appointment and I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Fran
how was it? I hope he had some positive news.
Post a Comment