{{{Stacy}}} Sending up prayer for you and your hubby.
Praying for God's comfort during this difficult time.
I am so very very sorry for your loss. I know that no words are really the "right words" at the moment, but please know you are in my prayers.
I am SOOO sorry! I am praying for you and Chad!
I'm so sorry to hear that. Praying for God's peace for you during this time.
(((HUGS))) and prayers sent your way as you struggle to understand and accept God's plan for your life!
Praying for you Stacy!
Praying for you and Chad. ((((HUGS Stacy))))
I am so so sorry. Big hugs, stay strong, lots of love, Fran
I am so sorry to hear that.wheresmy2lines.wordpress.com
Here from Jess' blog. I'm sooo sorry. (((HUGS)))
I am so sorry to read of the deaths of your precious children through adoption. {{{hug}}} Praying for your hurting hearts right now.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
{{{Stacy}}} Sending up prayer for you and your hubby.
Praying for God's comfort during this difficult time.
I am so very very sorry for your loss. I know that no words are really the "right words" at the moment, but please know you are in my prayers.
I am SOOO sorry! I am praying for you and Chad!
I'm so sorry to hear that. Praying for God's peace for you during this time.
(((HUGS))) and prayers sent your way as you struggle to understand and accept God's plan for your life!
Praying for you Stacy!
Praying for you and Chad. ((((HUGS Stacy))))
I am so so sorry. Big hugs, stay strong, lots of love, Fran
I am so sorry to hear that.
wheresmy2lines.wordpress.com
Here from Jess' blog. I'm sooo sorry. (((HUGS)))
I am so sorry to read of the deaths of your precious children through adoption. {{{hug}}} Praying for your hurting hearts right now.
Post a Comment