For those of you who don't know about ICLW, you'll need to click on the green button to the right and you'll learn all about it!
For those of you visiting from ICLW, Welcome!! Let me tell you a little bit about me. I'm Stacy and I've been married to the most wonderful man for 14 years. We've struggled with infertility for 12 of those years. We were diagnosed with male-factor infertility. We struggle with what to do and what direction to take. We knew that the expense of IVF and not being guaranteed a pregnancy led us to domestic adoption. We waited for over 2 years to be chosen. During that wait time we looked into embryo adoption/donation. We were on the waiting list at our clinic for over a year before doing one cycle in February. We were saddened to learn that it did not take and we weren't pregnant.
We aren't sure what our next step will be but we're waiting on God to show us what path He's got for us!
Looking forward to making new friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi my friend, I truly hope your path will be apparent soon. I admire you for being so strong and living the present with faith and joy no matter what. Much love, Fran
I can't imagine how tough it must be to struggle with infertilty for 12 years. My heart goes out to you.
I'm so sorry about the donated embryo FET. I'm currently in the process of a FET using donated embryos.
You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers.
Tammy
www.twondra.blogspot.com
ICLW
I'm new to your blog and I am truly inspired by your story. You have such a positive attitude for your path in life. You are simply amazing.
Best,
Hua
Director of Blogger Networks
wellsphere.com
Post a Comment