I can't believe that today is the first day of the last month in the year 2009. Where has the year gone? I get a little depressed when I think about this year because I just knew that this would be the year that we became parents. I honestly had a good feeling that this Christmas we'd have a little one to spoil. But God has other plans for us right now.
Waiting is so hard yet I've seen God working in my life through this wait. That's why I've decided to really enjoy the holidays this year. Who knows this could be the last Christmas we spend as a family of two. I want to take it all in not just with my eyes but with all my senses. To smell, hear, taste, and feel all things Christmas!
Can't wait to get started!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Like you, I thought that we would have had a little one to spoil this year as well. Praying that you enjoy what I hope is your last Christmas as a family of two!
Post a Comment