What a pretty ornament!!!
The ornament says it all.Here I am on Christmas Day, giving thanks and blessings to Him for my Duo via surrogacy...and the ornament is a silent reminder, via ICLW... that God's Plan is strong and you must keep the faith when you are barren and infertile.Blessings to you,
What a cool idea "wordless wednesday" -- maybe I might try doing that myself. I need an excuse to get more of my photography out there!!The ornament is beautiful!!ICLW
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a pretty ornament!!!
The ornament says it all.
Here I am on Christmas Day, giving thanks and blessings to Him for my Duo via surrogacy...
and the ornament is a silent reminder, via ICLW... that God's Plan is strong and you must keep the faith when you are barren and infertile.
Blessings to you,
What a cool idea "wordless wednesday" -- maybe I might try doing that myself. I need an excuse to get more of my photography out there!!
The ornament is beautiful!!
ICLW
Post a Comment