I'm beginning to think that our clinic coordinator doesn't want to talk to me. I called several times last week and was told she wasn't in her office. I just got of the phone today and was told the same thing. Of course when I call each time they ask my name so she knows exactly who's calling. When I hear things like this all sorts of scenarios go off in my mind. The first one is that she's no longer working there and they're trying to find someone to do her job. Which in my mind would put a big kink in everyone who's waiting to do a cycle. I know that it's just crazy thinking but I can't help but wonder what's going on. I haven't asked Chad if there was anything in the mail but I do know that first thing tomorrow I'm gonna call again.
Paranoid thoughts go away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I felt this way at one point with my clinic. It ended up that they only have 2 nurses and one went on vacation and then was out sick. That left my nurse with the full work load and since I was not in the midst of the cycle I was not priority. I hated it, but I understood. Praying that you hear something very soon!!!!
Sorry Stacy. I'd feel the same way if that happened to me. Praying for peace for you as you wait to hear from them.
Post a Comment