I just went to adjust my pants and hit last night's injection site. Ouch it's a little tender. No bruising just a slight knot. I'm hoping it will go away and won't stay like that for long.
Chad did a good job of giving me the shot last night. Of course my sister was there looking on for Chad's sake. He wanted her there. But overall he did a good job!
We increase the dose tonight. But for the most part they haven't been bad at all.
I've been having trouble sleeping the past two days. I'm not sure if it's anxiety or just having to get up to go to the bathroom. I'm praying that I can sleep through the whole night up to and after the transfer!
3 days to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Oh my friend, I hear you on the poor sleep...I finally slept for the whole night last night, 3 days after stopping all the meds! Sending you love and support from here, Fran
I'm still in awe that you allowed Chad to actually give you the shot. I think if it were me I would have figured out a way to give the shot myself. I need that control where sharp objects are concerned.
I'm sorry you are having trouble sleeping. Its probably anxiety, I know that happens to me. Praying for God's peace for you so you can restn up for your transfer.
So excited!!
This is synergy: I just wrote a blog post in the wee hours of the morning on Injecting Fertility Medications - You, He or Someone Else Entirely http://bit.ly/b1qCcT
It was in response to an article by Corey Whelan of the AFA and included a very detailed set of instructions on preparing for and delivering the injections. You can find the link to her article on my blog.
I am going to subscribe to your blog as soon as I finish this, if possible. I'm hoping everything goes well this week.
Lisa (ICLW #34 - Your Great Life)
Those PIO shots are the pits!!! Good luck!! Happy ICLW!
Good luck with your transfer! :) ICLW
Very exciting to be where you are right now! On the verge of it all! I haven't had to do the PIO's (which I hear are not so pleasant), but I've had to do other injections and I have to say, sleeping was a problem through my whole cycle. I don't know if it's the meds or your mind, but it's totally normal (and frustrating!).
Best of luck!
What an exciting time for you - good luck with the transfer!!
~ICLW
Stopping by from ICLW. I was reading your sidebar and am just amazed it took a whole year to make it to the top of the list. I'll be honest, though, that I know nothing about the embryo adoption process. Good luck to you!
Oh, and I'm so jealous of the Disney va-cay!
Happy ICLW!
Post a Comment