Friday, February 19, 2010

We're picking up steam

I had a dr. appt. today. Everything looks good with the ultrasound and my blood work. The nurse practitioner even called my lining "pretty". I'll take that! If you asked me what she saw on the screen, I'd have to say alot of grey and white static.

I get to start my antibiotic and the dreaded PIO shots tomorrow. Chad and I were shown how to do them but I'm still nervous about them. I think it's more the initial one that I'm fearing. The unknown just doesn't sit well with me. I have asked my sister to come help us with the first one because I think Chad is just as nervous as I am. It should make for a fun memory!

Transfer will be Thursday the 25th at 11:45. Can't wait!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Woo Hoo!!! So exciting!!! It will be here before you know it.