Our calendar from the clinic arrived today! I was a little nervous opening it. I have an appointment on Friday the 20th to check my uterine lining. I will start the dreaded PIO shots on Sat. the 21st. I'm nervous about those.
The actual transfer will be on Thursday Feb. 25th. After reading that I was super excited. They are planning to transfer 2 embryos. That makes me feel a little better because I was under the impression that with my age they would be implanting 3. Chad felt better about that number too! I did freak him out when I told him that there is the possibility of one of the embryos splitting into twins.
I do know that God is right in the middle of all of this. He is ordering our steps through it all!
Hope I make it through the next two weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
WOW! That is so close, need me to pinch you? I am so excited for you, and praying for supernatural peace and comfort on that PIO! ♥ Bre
Post a Comment