Wednesday, February 24, 2010

FET tomorrow

Our transfer is tomorrow! It's finally here and I'm more nervous than excited. However I do know that God brought us here and we're gonna see what He has in store for us. It's been a long journey beginning in 1997 when we first started trying to conceive. Who would have thought that it would take us this long to reach a point where it's this close and almost a possibility? I can honestly say that as I look back over those first few years when I didn't have a clue that we could be labeled "infertile" and just wish that we would have done some things sooner. Looking back on our domestic adoption journey I wish the same thing as well. If we'd only done things sooner where would be now? But then I have to stop and realize that God has a plan for each of us. It's our choice to take the road He's paved for us or take matters in our own hands. And I've seen what relying on my own choices can do!

Tomorrow is a new step on our journey of bringing a child into our home. It's a step that I'm taking with caution and alot of prayer. I truly feel like God has ordered each step with this process and He's going to continue to order these steps whatever the outcome will be.

I'm excited that my older sister will be there with us! I don't get to see her that often and sharing this experience with her will make it that more special. I know that my family and friends are praying for Chad and me! I'm so thankful for that and know that those prayers will be felt tomorrow!

Trusting God to be with us every step tomorrow!

10 comments:

Jonelle said...

Praying your transfer goes well tomorrow.

Jenn said...

Praying for you both, Stacy!! I'm just excited as I see you both following where God has led you along this journey!

Love and prayers,
Jenn

Willow said...

Very exciting! Good luck tomorrow!

Fran said...

You are in my thoughts my friend, calming and positive vibes your way for tomorrow. Lots of love, Fran

Kristin said...

Hoping and praying you are blessed with wonderful results on this leg of your journey. I have a dear friend who finally gave birth to her daughter through embryo adoption and it was such a joyous time.

~ICLW

Angie said...

Thinking about you and praying for you today!

Dawn said...

I hope the transfer went well. Good luck and please let us know. I'm adding you to my embryo donation/adoption blogroll.

Dawn
www.creatingaFamily.org

Krissi McVicker said...

Well by now I'm sure your transfer went well and your embryo(s) may have even implanted! I'm hoping for the best for you! Following and just added your link! Would love for you to stop by! Happy ICLW!

Krissi McVicker said...

Blogger has issues recognizing me because I use Wordpress. My Google profile is mymiracles77. (Stress Free Infertility)

Brandy said...

Oh wow! Here from ICLW. Sending you many positive thoughts!

www.brandysheaif.blogspot.com