Oh my I'm so excited! I went and had my EKG and chest xray done today. What's so neat is that my dr. office didn't charge me for the EKG! What a blessing! Also when I went for the xray, the nurse said that insurance wouldn't pay for it unless I was having chest pains or coughing. I told her that I had been coughing. Maybe another blessing will come from that as well!
I talked to our clinic and with aunt flo expected to arrive in the next few days they went ahead and called in a prescription for estrace. I'll start that on CD2. On Monday I'll call and let them know specifically when I started so that they can get my calendar set up.
As ridiculous as this sounds for the first time in a long time, I can't wait to start my period!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am so excited that things are moving along!!! And that you were not charged for the EKG. Every little bit helps!
So glad things are finally falling into place for you. Praying that everything goes smoothly!!
this is great news and I'm delighted things are moving forward! Fran
You've been nominated (see my blog for details).
Blessings!
Post a Comment